Injury status of Drake and Wilson?

bamatex82

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Greenville, TX
Anyone have any details? MSU's Wilson's injury was especially unnerving to me. I still didn't like how he staggered when he walked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Per Saban - Drake back in a few weeks. Surgery tomorrow.

Per Mullen - Wilson should be fine. Will know more on the severity tomorrow.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Per Saban - Drake back in a few weeks. Surgery tomorrow.

Per Mullen - Wilson should be fine. Will know more on the severity tomorrow.
Yes, Drake has a lower broken arm, and it could be 2 weeks or it could be 4 weeks, its too early to say, but he will have surgery. Wilson was just flat knocked out, I would think he would have to sit out a game?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
FYI: before the beginning of second half, Drake was talking to Cristbol and the word he was saying was " two weeks" I honestly think It might be my eyes :)

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Will miss next week - back for Auburn.
Good week to be out. I think we will know a lot more about Drake and Minkah in the next few days. For instance, how bad of a knee sprain, one that will keep him not at 100%? Some can last months. Drake? Fracture or snapped? I guess the biggest mystery over a date is at what level percentage wise will they be back.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Good week to be out. I think we will know a lot more about Drake and Minkah in the next few days. For instance, how bad of a knee sprain, one that will keep him not at 100%? Some can last months. Drake? Fracture or snapped? I guess the biggest mystery over a date is at what level percentage wise will they be back.
Fractured

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Looking ahead I wouldn't mind if Coker and Henry only played a handful of series next week.Cant afford to lose either guy with nothing to prove.
I want Henry to get his TD and then ride the pine and let Bo and Harris run with the first team era for a while. Get them used to Coker in the offense and then sit Coker.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
The only thing I have seen on Wilson is that Mullen said they would know more tomorrow but it didn't look serious.
Nothing further was disclosed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.