Is it just me or did Miles' seat just get a little warm.....

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
I mean, think about it. LSU was #2 seven days ago- fell to 9th after the loss and now what?- 20th, maybe? They haven't been the same since 21-0 in BCSCG '11....laided an absolute egg tonight....

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
With so many coaching positions open, there couldn't be the worse time to go looking for a new coach. They should shut up and stick with miles for another year or so.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I'll have to go check out Tiger Droppings. Besides Shaggy, that's the most entertaining fan base after an unexpected loss. :)

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Their fans hate him - no idea how the powers that be feel.
It is warm, but far from getting fired, but they are in a decline. It has to be awful to not only lose a once in a century coach (for them), but also have to play and compete for championships against him. Most of the resentment is tied to him not being coach Saban. One of two things, either coach Saban built such a stong structure that any good coach could succeed for years, or Les Miles is or was a really good coach. He is hands down the best coach they had in my lifetime pre Saban. Remember we beat them in Death Valley every year from 1969 until I think coach Saban was there. Unless they have someone great lined up, I would be very careful running him off. At least he is keeping the in state talent.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
It's off the scale.... Was checking tiger droppings over the week and the lswhoo fans are beside themselves they are prob ready to revolt now .....

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
LSU better be careful here. As crazy as he sounds, he, in my opinion is a pretty good coach. His player were just processed 7 days ago. It takes time to get over a legit butt whooping....

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
They could get rid of Les Miles and Kevin Steele, while hiring Kirby Smart as the next HC. He could do both jobs better than the Miles and Steele combined. I doubt the PTB at LSU are that smart.

If they eventually run Miles off, maybe they will hire Gerry Dinardo part 2.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
The inability to develop a QB continues to haunt him, and is the reason I predicted inaccurately they would finish last in the West this year. The offense is just abysmal, and Kevin Steele is not a top notch DC.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Les Miles' biggest problem is that he is the same division with the best coach in college football. Anyone the who's hire will not be of Nick Saban caliber. Those are just the facts and the only thing they can do is wait for Coach Saban to retire.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The inability to develop a QB continues to haunt him, and is the reason I predicted inaccurately they would finish last in the West this year. The offense is just abysmal, and Kevin Steele is not a top notch DC.
I never understood the thought process in hiring a guy who had been bumped up to a desk job as your on-field coordinator. Basically, anyone who'd had a Saban connection, I guess...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.