Eddie Lacy now second best runningback on Packers team?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
He is having a great game... and we know who the crowd is behind.
Packers fans love Eddie and will always be behind him. If Eddie (and Starks) play like this the rest of the way the Pack can be a factor in the play-offs. Still not sure the passing game and defense will allow them to win it all.

lhead2466

Scout Team
Aug 22, 2008
My son and I made the trip to Green Bay this weekend. Was pretty cool having Rolando, Ha Ha and Eddie playing in same game. The talk here is that Eddie and McCarthy talked things through and have moved forward. I think Eddie and Starks compliment one another well and you will see that combo the remainder of the season. As far as Cobb playing running back that is a package that they go with a few times a game and seems to serve them well. Overall was a fun weekend and made you feel good when the crowd at Lambeau is shouting "EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE."

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Sounds like a great trip. Congrats
My son and I made the trip to Green Bay this weekend. Was pretty cool having Rolando, Ha Ha and Eddie playing in same game. The talk here is that Eddie and McCarthy talked things through and have moved forward. I think Eddie and Starks compliment one another well and you will see that combo the remainder of the season. As far as Cobb playing running back that is a package that they go with a few times a game and seems to serve them well. Overall was a fun weekend and made you feel good when the crowd at Lambeau is shouting "EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE."

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Nevermind. Eddie just gets a huge score! Maybe the crowd can tell McCarthy who should be in the game
Apparenty Saban recommended the punishment. The more information that leaks out, the more it looks like Eddie has been at fault. Hopefully he will keep his head on straight now.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Apparenty Saban recommended the punishment. The more information that leaks out, the more it looks like Eddie has been at fault. Hopefully he will keep his head on straight now.
He did mention in his post game interview that he was glad to have a chance for redemption. Good for him.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
What?? Holy mackerel!! I guess the "PROCESS" never ends!! Once you`re in it, you`re in it for life?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Apparently you'll have plenty of opportunity to make up for it - and no matter whose version of the truth anybody might believe about him, Link: Lacy always says the right things for contrition. Maybe his penance will be 30 carries a game the rest of the season.
When I saw the 3rd string in, I thought they'd yanked him for the game, or he was hurt...

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al
When I saw the 3rd string in, I thought they'd yanked him for the game, or he was hurt...
Same here...I think the GB coach has a Kiffin complex. It was 3rd and one and he calls a pass when EL is getting 5 yards a carry and of course the pass falls incomplete. I know he has Rogers back there but Rogers has looked off the past few games. Don't know if he is hurt but his passes haven't been all that great.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
McCarthy quote: "Tired of all the %#-!% negativity around here." What negativity, Coach? - you're more lost in a lack of reality. You've got an offensive line that can't block or protect your franchise quarterback, a defense that's gouged by any opposing QB who's above Pop Warner calibre, and until Lacy took a bubble screen the distance on what, his fourth touch of the game, you were down 31-0 to Arizona. Not quite the living manifestation of your assessment this week that "We're where we want to be as a football team." Really feel for Lacy having such a soothsayer as head coach - and, uh, playcaller...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.