Eddie Lacy now second best runningback on Packers team?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I love P90X, but I suspect that Eddie's conditioning problems are more tied to his diet than his workouts. He needs to hire someone to prepare his meals.
That's exactly what Horton proposes to do..

Tony Horton has told TMZ Sports he has already put together a plan for Lacy to get into the best shape of his career and drop the extra weight that became such a hot topic this season. Horton has an A-list resume of clientele including former Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis. Horton says has said his "plan" is to work in concert with the Packers and their training staff. He told TMZ Sports, "The Packers will get him ready for the season. My job will be to get the weight off and help him eat better." There is at the moment no official word on if there is a deal between Lacy and Horton.

Last edited:

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Another issue with Eddie is that he's always gotten better when he gets in rhythm. Last year I do blame Green Bays running backs coach to a degree because Eddie would run a series, then Starks, then Cobb, then Eddie for a play, Starks for a play. To me it was totally out of whack.
And I'll tell you this. I was a running back in my playing days and nothing and I mean nothing will hurt a running backs attitude as much as when he has carried the ball six or seven times on a drive, gained 60 yards, and gets taken out when his team gets on the one yard line and somebody else comes in and scores the touchdown. The Packers are the worst at doing this, and I'd bet it had at least some negative effect on Eddie, BECAUSE, unless I'm mistaken, NFL running backs get bonus incentives for things like touchdowns, yards, etc...
Eddie needs to get in better shape but Green Bay needs to use him better too.
sip

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
It is good to see a player following through with something that will make a big difference in his playing.
Eddie will be back to All-Pro this year. It appears he is transforming his body like Laveon Bell did and we know what Laveon has done. Go Pack Go.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.