Ronda rousey knocked out

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Anyone else find it a little funny that after she endorses Berny she gets her butt whipped.
Why would she endorse Bernie? She'd have to have lots of that $loot$ won in her bouts redistributed to more ?deserving? people.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
hideous? i think you might be spending a little too much time with your teddy and hillary pics ;)

If it were me, I think I'd have picked another opponent with less kick, etc. Rousey apparently never saw this picture.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Seeing her on TV after the big win over the Brazilian girl, I remember having the thought "Baby, you'd better quit before that face gets messed up while you still have a possible modeling career...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
She sort of favors Ann Coulter.

I reckon she's got that going for her. :biggrin2:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Seeing her on TV after the big win over the Brazilian girl, I remember having the thought "Baby, you'd better quit before that face gets messed up while you still have a possible modeling career...
I didn't read the previous posts with the picture and thought you were talking about Rousey. I was thinking,"Rousey model? For who? Cattleman's Weekly?" Haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Well, I must be completely out of touch. I guess I should have known, but I had no idea you could watch televised fights between tough girls. Now that I know, I doubt I will be tuning one in.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
The Dailymtneagle facebook page posted this after the fight: No one who's witnessed Black Friday at Jasper Walmart ever believed Ronda Rousey was the toughest woman in the world.

Dailymtneagle is an onion type newsfeed about Walker County, AL. I imagine the real Daily Mountain Eagle isn't too fond of that page.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.