Mississippi State Superfan 'Stingray' Quits Due To Alabama Fans

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Never heard of Stingray, Darryl of Georgia, or the Hog Queen from Fayetteville.

I consider myself one lucky guy.
Well now you know Stingray. Darryl is UGA caller to Finebaum from Columbus, GA. Sorry I couldn't remember the "pseudonym" for the equivalent of "Tammy" in Arkansas. The name is "Liz Honey". Those are some soul sucking videos..

People can make idiots of themselves in whatever manner they choose. Makes no never mind to me. Always remember that consequences follow actions. You're begging for attention? You got it. Not what you wanted? Sorry. You are NOT A VICTIM.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
Can't believe the guy has gotten this much attention. Seems harmless, but needy for attention like so many people these days.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Stellar job on my lawn! Oh yeah, Give your bird a cracker for me and feed those pets to your gators! Atleast stingrays user bio isn't as sad as yours. You might need to try some 13-13-13 and let your garden grow...
I guess you haven't noticed that Bazza has over 7500 posts and four years on you. He's well-liked and although a UF fan first, he's a strong Bama fan second. On this board, we do not attack rival team's fans just because they're rival fans. In addition, your post reads as if you're drunk...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Love you guys...thanks for having my back.

No hard feelings Tallapoosa....I have a thing for cyber bullies and picking on people because of their appearance. You just made your first post here something that I thought was way out of bounds.

Like CA said...there's a certain vibe here. Best forum I've ever been on too so hope it works out.

:cool:

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
His videos are kind of stupid to me, but he's probably a nice guy.

As far as fans of other schools getting to him, kind of comes with the territory if you put yourself out there like that.

I mean come on.... an overweight guy with a little mustache ringing a cowbell and acting like the Bulldogs are something great? Of course some people are going to make fun of you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.