Link: Alabama will never lose again

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
This guy always cracks me up. This time the wife came in cause she thought something was wrong I was laughing so hard.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...980/alabama-football-suffering-victory-pain

Here's the title: Alabama will never lose another football game ever again, and all hope is lost

And here's what he had to say about Bama.....

3. Alabama. Beat Miss State 31-6. The Alabama defense sacked Dak Prescott nine times. I typed the rest of this part at halftime because Alabama is a glacier moving slowly downhill.

No one will ever come back against the Tide, ever. It's 21-3 at halftime and there is no hope and I'm going ahead and writing this. There was that loss to Ole Miss for some reason and now there is only the drought, and the nuclear wasteland, and Alabama wandering through it smiling. Derrick Henry is 245 pounds and can outrun entire SEC defenses. Death is the only real undefeated team.

Alabama does not need water or sleep or hope like weak human flesh, nor even require a functioning quarterback. Don't watch the Tide unless you like watching the football equivalent of famine, or are an Alabama fan, and these are the same things. They play Charleston Southern and Auburn to end the season, and then Florida in the SEC Championship. They are already basically in the Playoff. Give up hope forever. Give it up now.

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
Us Crimson Tide fans fortunate enough to be living through this era should thank our lucky stars and Coach Saban for this gift. Big Al should dress as "The Grim Reaper" in honor of our unbelievable defensive team because they are where offenses go to die! RTR.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Florida. Slogged its way to a 24-14 victory against South Carolina. Still technically alive thanks to a waiting berth in the SEC title game. The Gators will be ground into a useless plaster by Alabama, but life's about the journey and not the smoldering heap of wreckage you leave on the way out.
:biggrin2:

Sorry, Bazza.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I don't take any of this as the gospel, but I enjoy hyperbole, especially about Alabama, as much as the next guy. I love being a Bama fan, but it's tough to walk the kind of humility and dominance at times. Them there are times where I just funny understand hire we do what we do or win how we win.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I am more confident in this year's team than any team since 2012. Our defense is so nasty. They remind me of the honey badger presented in the hilarious youtube video, which I cannot link due to language.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.