Alabama @ Dayton Game Thread (Noon central tip)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Dayton already has 5 blocks with 4 minutes left in the first half. Bama needs to avoid the really tall guy under the basket.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
At least we are running some semblance of offense. High post screens, pic and rolls... I can like it and I can like the effort.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Dayton already has 5 blocks with 4 minutes left in the first half. Bama needs to avoid the really tall guy under the basket.
Most from committing to a drive from too far out and putting the ball right at the big guy's hands. Last year, a couple of players started to pull up after they beat their man; need to re-learn this art.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Had opportunities but had our usual scoring drought with the huge run by Dayton. Played a little out of control and forced some shots. Really impressed with the atmosphere at Dayton. I did like the ball movement and attacking the rim. We will get better. Hoping for a better second half. Dayton is a good team. Give them some credit too. They've played some good defense.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Hale needs to take his shot from 3. Too many turnovers. About what I expected so far, sadly. Support everything Coach Johnson is doing-but not sure I would have scheduled this game so early for this team. Venue is too tough and team way too limited and young.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.