Amazing Bama Stat as discovered by Steve Czaban, sports radio in DC.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Tough game all around, it leaves a mark on the players. More proof is the how LSU fairs in the games following Alabama.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Another telling stat. Alabama has failed to kick a FG from the right hash beyond the 25yd line after playing LSU since 2003. Just watch the tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTide-YNWA

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 27, 2009
Dothan
I missed the original comment so I'm not sure of the context, but over the last eight years we've won by an average of 27-11 with only one loss (A&M, 24-29). I'll take those results over a first-quarter touchdown. By the way, if you want a reminder of how good things are right now, go back and look at the results over the first half of those last 15 years. Sometimes it's easy to forget how rare this air is we're breathing right now.

fireater

All-SEC
Oct 12, 2008
Laramie, WY
Time to split hairs. After the 2012 NC game against LSU, we scored 2 TDs in the first quarter against VPISU. We did not hit a FG from the right hashmark past the 25, so that stat is in play :rolleyes:

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
And LSU usually has a Bama-Hangover. I'd be curious to see their win/loss record the next game during that same time span.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Tough game all around, it leaves a mark on the players. More proof is the how LSU fairs in the games following Alabama.
Yes, and I hope all you people who want to play nine conference games and three games against other Power 5 conferences pay attention to this. I do not like or watch the NFL. I think the college game is much more entertaining for many reasons. One of which just happens to be the games against long shots. One, those long shots sometimes win, and we all love a Cinderella. Two, most of us enjoy seeing the younger guys get a chance to show what they can do or a fifth year senior walk on who has busted his tail get to score a TD. Three, these guys are college students and need a few down weeks during the season. Those of you wanting all this change, be careful what you wish for.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.