Robert Foster's status?

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Is he done for the whole year? Any chance he could return for our bowl game(s) ?

RammaJamma10

1st Team
Dec 5, 2006
Harvest, AL
Any chance of a medical redshirt? I can't remember what game he was injured other than it was early in the year. Feels like it was before Ole Miss but maybe not

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I believe the rule is you're eligible if you've played in less than a quarter of the season, so I think getting injured early in game 3 puts him underneath the threshold and eligible.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Hes not coming back until spring. he's done for the year. No early comebacks, no miracle recovery. You might see him practicing with the team in black jersey in December but other than that he's not coming back. I dont think they will seek medical redshirt.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Hes not coming back until spring. he's done for the year. No early comebacks, no miracle recovery. You might see him practicing with the team in black jersey in December but other than that he's not coming back. I dont think they will seek medical redshirt.
If he is eligible why wouldn't they?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Remember that medical redshirts aren't applied for until eligibility is exhausted. He most likely won't be here that long, at least he is that caliber of player
Yeah, they might not even have to worry about it if he has a great 2016 which I think we all hope is just the case.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Depending on the severity of the tear, a rotator cuff injury and surgery is not an easy recovery and rehab. I've had both of mine done. Beyond range of motion, it can take upwards of a year just to get the strength back.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I would have sworn I saw him in pads and a jersey on the sidelines vs MSU....
Interesting, so did I. But I thought, nah, wasn't him, couldn't of been. But hey, never know I guess. Wonder what that was all about if it was him? Maybe hes healing faster than some think?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Remember that medical redshirts aren't applied for until eligibility is exhausted. He most likely won't be here that long, at least he is that caliber of player
Tug is right, they wouldn't even apply for one until after his Senior season. Hopefully he is gone early, because that means he would stay healthy and would show out for us and going to the draft.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.