The process of refugee entry into the US explained

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
We are so very fortunate to have President Obama to constantly remind of us of who we are. Normally when making a case for adding another $1 trllion or so to the debt.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
All I'm saying is. I'm not a fan of forcing a significant demographic shift on people in these communities that the president wants to dump these refugees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Take a look at those three year old orphans fleeing Syria. Aren't they precious? Don't you just want to squeeze and cuddle them?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I'll say that. If muslim immigrants voted Republican by an 80%-20% margin, there would be no discussion of admitting Syrian refugees at all, much less increasing the number admitted.
You really dont understand the democratic mindset. It has very little to do with future voters and everything to do with them thinking that they are doing the right thing (without considering the consequences).

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
You really dont understand the democratic mindset. It has very little to do with future voters and everything to do with them thinking that they are doing the right thing (without considering the consequences).
You may be right. Maybe I am being cynical.
I just think it has everything to do with voting blocks.

Robt. MacMillan said:
During one trip, Johnson was discussing his proposed civil rights bill with two governors. Explaining why it was so important to him, he said it was simple: “I’ll have them (African-Americans) voting Democratic for two hundred years.” “That was the reason he was pushing the bill,” said MacMillan, who was present during the conversation. “Not because he wanted equality for everyone. It was strictly a political ploy for the Democratic party. He was phony from the word, 'go.'"
Ronald Kessler, Inside the White House, (NY: Simon & Schuster, 1995), p. 33.
LBJ's first impulse was political. He then resorted to cant to back up the position his political impulses directed him to assume.
I think BHO is as sincere as LBJ.

Last edited:

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
So, let's say we let them in. What then? Do they have jobs, income? What about healthcare, who will pay for it?

Oh wait, that's right... I am supposed to pay.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Let's dislodge ISIS and move refugees into the space. Arm them and say defend yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
"That's not who we are."
This keeps being tossed out there when anyone suggest that we cannot take in thousands of refugees, when some of them want to kill us.
I suggest it is exactly who we are except when it is expedient politically to claim our Christianity or goodness.
This country glorifies perversions, legalized homosexual marriage, and allows the murder of the most helpless and innocent of human life through abortion. Lying and corruption is solidly entrenched and accepted from our leaders and government. It is hypocrisy to demand this be done because "we are better than that."
No, we are not better than that and until we get our own house in order in regards to what is right and wrong we have no moral high ground to proclaim.
May God forgive us for what we have become.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
Which bothers you more, having 10,000 or whatever legally, (whether you like the process or not they are legal), brought in refugees, or estimates that I have seen as high as 40 million illegal aliens living in the country now? Personally the 10,000 Syrian refugees are a far less concern for me. We already got more terrorist than you can shake a limber noodle at now living amongst us!! ;)

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.