Link: Auburn fans named among the Top 5 "classiest" fan bases...Not making this up

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
Re: Auburn fans named among the Top 5 "classiest" fan bases...Not making this up

yeah- these things are so subjective. whatever- i will say they are better than LSU fans

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Re: Auburn fans named among the Top 5 "classiest" fan bases...Not making this up

As chosen in a blind "taste" test of surviving "Deliverance" alumni.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Must be a comical article. I had a lot of my Auburn friends on FB post this. I wanted to put a "laughing" emoticon on it....

Last edited:

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Yeah. Based on, I guess, that only the classiest fan bases celebrate when opponent's former coaches and players die.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011

I guess next we'll hear that Saturday nights at LSU are the most family friendly.

Superdad

1st Team
Sep 17, 2009

Must be the same guy's that named them the "Peoples National Champs" a few years back.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

I may have a clue: All those on-line "classes" the athletes pass without ever turning in a paper, well, maybe their fans have graduated from all those classes also?:cool:

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Auburn fans are the classiest.

Also ...
LSU fans are the most sober.
Miami has the most sell outs.
Baylor has the greatest history.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

Meh....all fan bases have fans that are classy, crude, hospitable, rude, informed, ignorant, fair-minded, entitled, realistic, delusional......One's view of opposing fans is based on their experiences with them; another form of stereotyping. I Hate 10RC more than any other college team, but my experiences with their fans on game day in Knoxville has been nothing but good ole southern hospitality in action. Yet, I've seen that some on this board had their worst game-day experience ever in Knoxville.

In the 70's I believed down to my core that Bama fans were the epitome of classy football fans. I don't think any fan base can claim that today.

I attribute this article more to the Barn's efforts to promote the best image they can for themselves to overshadow their season and recent turmoil.

Redstripe

3rd Team
Dec 26, 2012
Foley, Alabama

What a crock. The nicest fans I have ever experienced were at Texas A&M, super nice there.

I'm sorry, classy fans don't throw toilet paper in trees.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.