Blindfolded Muslim Man Hugs Mourners in Paris

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
clicky

It's one of many videos to go viral since the deadly terrorist attacks that shocked the world last Friday.

An unidentified man in Paris -- site of the attacks -- wore a blindfold and held a sign saying, "Do you trust me?" inviting those at Place de la Republique to hug him.

He said he was a Muslim and stood at the site where many Parisians went to pay their respects to the 129 people lost in the attacks.

According to reports, hundreds came up to hug him.

Later he took off his blindfold to reveal his face, thanking the people for hugging him, saying "I am a Muslim, but that doesn't make me a terrorist."

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Funny how some have difficulty with the nuances of the word "some" and seemingly can only deal with "all" or "none."

Hillary Clinton said:
“Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.”
Just because not every muslim is a terrorist does not mean none of them are. Some muslims indubitably are terrorists, as events again today sadly proved.
I take Hillary's comments (and the Parisians giving this guy hugs) as wishing that none of them had malevolent intentions or hoping that this particular guy is okay.

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Pew Research indicates 350 million Muslims worldwide believe suicide bombings are justified. So clearly not all Muslims are terrorists or jihadis, but take that number for what it's worth.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Pew Research indicates 350 million Muslims worldwide believe suicide bombings are justified. So clearly not all Muslims are terrorists or jihadis, but take that number for what it's worth.
If this is true, how can Hillary say what she says that Islam is a peaceful religion. Has she read the Quran/Koran?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
If this is true, how can Hillary say what she says that Islam is a peaceful religion. Has she read the Quran/Koran?
From all indications, Hillary is reciting the Obama talking points line-by-line to prove she is worthy of carrying the mantle and to stay out of prison.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.