Florida vs Florida Atl

Ok put it this way - Alabama have up 16 to LSU, Arkansas gave up 14 and Florida gave up 35. Florida is considered to have an elite defense which IMO is overrated..
That's the way I see it too. 6 of those 16 were the result of a Henry fumble. They were lucky to get that. They were in the game with Arkansas until late. I don't know why L5U went away from him.

I digress. CF you are spot on.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Yep. And I think their defense is a little overrated. 4Net ran up around 150 yards or so on UF and LSU put 35 on the Gator D. Then LSU played 2 real defenses (Alabama and Arkansas) and got nothing. Tennessee scored 27 and LSU scored 35 on the Gators. Those are the two best teams they've played..
I was thinking the same. Their defense is good but not great. And their offense...well, you'd think Muschamp was still the coach.

They have overachieved. But how about the Ole Miss game? They showed how dangerous they can be when they are clicking on both sides of the ball...

Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
FAU intercepted Harris in the endzone. Terrible throw into double coverage. FAU had the ball back down by a TD..

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I was thinking the same. Their defense is good but not great. And their offense...well, you'd think Muschamp was still the coach.

They have overachieved. But how about the Ole Miss game? They showed how dangerous they can be when they are clicking on both sides of the ball...
Harris just doesn't fit Mac's system the way Grier does. They would be up by 5 TDs if Grier were playing today.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
FAU turns the ball back over and this one is likely over. Probably a good thing for Bama that UF wins this game..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
FAU stonewalled UF after the turnover and UF missed the field goal. UF still leads 14-7 in the 4th quarter..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Side note - this UF squad may be the worse team from the SEC east to play in the SECCG since that South Carolina team that AU trounced in 2010..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.