Who else thinks this tourney coming up is HUGE for us....

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
The Dayton loss was bad across the board but not the end of the world. Had we been beaten in the same manner Friday versus LA-LAF i wouldn't be posting this. That was a big win for us and (IMO) it almost nullifies our loss to Dayton (somewhat). Anyway- super excited about our opportunity here. Not too sure we can beat Xavier but I think that we can compete- much better than previously thought. Just wanted to gauge the pulse of Bama nation here- what do you guys think?

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
This is kinda a benchmark game. All I want to do is compete for 40 minutes. I'm not expecting a win necessarily, but just more progress.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
So far he first three games have gone they way most expected. With our uptempo play, we will lose some and lose them big when we have a cold shooting day (Dayton); however, we will put up some points when we can shot like that last game. 2 steps forward!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
So Xavier is 3-0 with 2 of the wins vs Michigan and Missouri. It's gonna be tough for Bama to win the game but hopefully it's more competitive than the game vs Dayton.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
At this point we are going to be inconsistent until we can establish the young guys. It was good seeing Retin, Hale, and Norris step up Friday night. ay we make the NIT if we continue to improve like we have so far. One thing that is encouraging,. I don't think anyone else in the SEC the style we do with the possible exception of UK so we maybe decent in league play.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
This is kinda a benchmark game. All I want to do is compete for 40 minutes. I'm not expecting a win necessarily, but just more progress.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That's the word for this year: PROGRESS. Sell it to recruits, sell it to the fans, and announce it to the rest of the SEC. As long as they get better throughout the season that's all we can expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Haven't seen them play in person yet; plan on being at the Southern Miss game. I think this team has potential to improve and I am positive about them and Coach. I hope to see better defense as the season goes on.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.