Ohio State vs Michigan State

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Dantonio is now 2-1 vs. Meyer, and this is the second time he's knocked Meyer out if the conference championship race. Wow.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
The irony is that now B1G has to pull for Penn State. That probably hurts as much as today's loss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Oh I wouldn't worry too much for B1G's psyche. I think deep down he's not bothered by OSU losing. :)

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Well I feel bad for B1G Tider, but it felt good to see OSU lose. Only downside is that we may not get the chance for revenge. That Sugar Bowl stung.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
True; I was at that game. One of the best Bama games against a good Gator team. Hope we see a repeat of that a few times in the remaining games this year. I don't like Urban, but he is an excellent coach.
He won it all the year before we pounded his Gators to the tune of 32-13 in the SECCG. And had to be taken to the hospital.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Like I said in the game thread - the burn of them not even making the playoffs is more pleasing to me. Especially if we win it all.
I'd like to beat a team with a name in the playoffs though. If our road to 16 consists of beating Iowa and Clemson, it just won't be super special.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I'd like to beat a team with a name in the playoffs though. If our road to 16 consists of beating Iowa and Clemson, it just won't be super special.
If we get 16, can't say I care who we beat along the way.

And Clemson is a good team despite a weak schedule. Still stronger schedule than Ohio State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Whatever - OSU has played the 67the ranked schedule, Iowa the 55th, and Clemson the 34th. Alabama has played the 3rd toughest schedule. We don't need OSU for validation, but they need us.

RTR and screw OSU.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.