Its BARN Week!

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
You really do have a nice looking family AUDub, too bad you ruined the picture with all that horrible orange.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Rolled Toomer's corner last night with my girls. The new oaks were the only untouched thing there. Been a while since I've been down there. This was new:

Hope those of you coming enjoy yourselves. It truly is the loveliest village on the plains.
Is that a statue of Shug Jordan (Jur'dan) when he was young?

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

So now what about how unintimidated AU fans are about Saban were people talking about again?? ITAT Aubs are so incredibly stupid.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

And at the same time they have had 2 losing seasons (in danger of having a third) including going winless in conference play in 2012, lost one of those NC games by blowing a 21-3 lead (a BCSNCG record), been shutout 3 times for a combined 123-0 total, got beat by two teams in 2014 who lost 59-0 to other opponents that same year, had 3 different coaches during Saban's tenure, and still have not had back to back 10 win seasons. Boom mic drop...

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Rolled Toomer's corner last night with my girls. The new oaks were the only untouched thing there. Been a while since I've been down there. This was new:

Hope those of you coming enjoy yourselves. It truly is the loveliest village on the plains.
Good looking family, except for all that ugly orange and blue.... ;)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Glad no one has started a "say something nice about the Barn" thread.....I have no intention of ruining my Thanksgiving.

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"

Good looking group you have, enjoy them, in a blink they will be grown. I have three, two sons, ages 23 & 22, both good guys. And the baby girl turned 16 back in September..... It is a totally different game with her versus raising the boys. She is also a good kid, just a different concern you have for a daughter... You have three girls..... Wow, all I can say is, enjoy the brown hair while you can, the gray is going to descend on your top knot rather quickly... ;)

:D

tidegrandpa

All-American
Good looking group you have, enjoy them, in a blink they will be grown. I have three, two sons, ages 23 & 22, both good guys. And the baby girl turned 16 back in September..... It is a totally different game with her versus raising the boys. She is also a good kid, just a different concern you have for a daughter... You have three girls..... Wow, all I can say is, enjoy the brown hair while you can, the gray is going to descend on your top knot rather quickly... ;)

And the drug screen cup, raised 2 girls and 1 boy. Your right about the brown hair.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

They're already popping up here and there. Going to be a lot more in the near future. 10 year old is already starting to behave like a teenager.

And my guns will be excessively clean in the future.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.