Its BARN Week!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I cannot believe it is already Iron Bowl week. 2015 has been on of the "fastest" years for us, especially this football season. It has gone by WAY too fast.

Im ready to see Bama play in JHS and get some revenge for the 2013 game.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Just hoping none of our players forget the last time we were down on the plains. Of course, if there is the slightest possibility, CNS will set the players straight via the press conference again, aight!

bama_at_uab

1st Team
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham
More Barn's greatest Hits!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/19/**/d7/19afd7a8850dface0794a1bd52ce177b.jpg
It's funny bc I went to medical school with three of those guys. I came out of Bama and they came from Auburn. All of them super smart and really nice guys as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I saw them this spring. Impresive; they had more support structure than a skyscraper. I can't imagine they've had much wear and tear this Fall either. :)
Rolled Toomer's corner last night with my girls. The new oaks were the only untouched thing there. Been a while since I've been down there. This was new:

Hope those of you coming enjoy yourselves. It truly is the loveliest village on the plains.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.