Its BARN Week!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
They're already popping up here and there. Going to be a lot more in the near future. 10 year old is already starting to behave like a teenager.

And my guns will be excessively clean in the future.
Just remember what I told the boys when they showing up around the house when my daughter was a teenager; "I didn't like prison, but I will go back if necessary...."

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
They're already popping up here and there. Going to be a lot more in the near future. 10 year old is already starting to behave like a teenager.

Clean and shiny guns are less effective. Leave a scoped deer rifle AND a tarnished pump shotgun propped by the front door. Trust me on this one. :wink:

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN

Lolz, growing up threw my teenage years my mom always told me she was glad to give birth to two boys and not any girls. Dad agreed as well.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Clean and shiny guns are less effective. Leave a scoped deer rifle AND a tarnished pump shotgun propped by the front door. Trust me on this one. :wink:
You only have to nick the first one, word will get out.
LOL! I suppose so. But my comment while one arm stroking the pump was "This one's really good for close range. That one's for long distance. The one you can't see I haven't tried. Yet.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

I have found it just as effective to just sit there quietly, slightly smiling, working a good sized buck knife on a whetstone. :)

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Rolled Toomer's corner last night with my girls. The new oaks were the only untouched thing there. Been a while since I've been down there. This was new:

Hope those of you coming enjoy yourselves. It truly is the loveliest village on the plains.
Just actually brought myself to look at the statue itself. First time I had seen it. Probably nit picking, but it the rendering looks like a fumble waiting to happen. No way I would want to be cast for eternity holding the ball like that. Just sayin'

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Nice looking family AuDub. But honestly I pictured you more like Eb from Green Acres. :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.