Poll: Which is the tougher opponent, AU or UF?

Which is the tougher opponent, AU or UF?

• Tiggers

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • Lizards

Votes: 31 50.8%

• Total voters

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Aubie on the road is the tougher opponent.
I agree but to be honest, neither will challenge us. This team has a defense that dominates and we suffocate teams. Barn optimism and crowd noise will be good until about 1/2 way through the first quarter when we pick Johnson or White to go up 2 scores and it gets worse from there. Just like 2011 when we have a dominant D we win even with an O that many considered a weakness until.....

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
You are invited to work up concern over the Auburn game if you like, but if that game is close it will have been because of a massive meltdown by Alabama. Historic. Unprecedented.

I'll respect the rivalry and opponent and all that jazz, but this game shouldn't be close.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Um the next one?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
From what I saw today the NEXT ONE, Auburn may be a better team than Florida.
I couldn't believe the struggle the Gators went thru to pull that one out.
I'm pretty sure Auburn will pull out all the stops to try to ruin our season, it's what they do... S.N.A.S.S.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Well that's on you. They entered that game 10-1.
To be fair to deliveryman here, this is what you said on the 2013 IB prediction thread:

It's going to be a hard fought game, and closer than most here seem to believe. BUT I felt that way about LSU and we dominated.

Auburn will be hyped up beyond belief and it will be paramount to keep turnovers and mistakes to a minimum. I think back to how we stonewalled their offense in 2010 during the first half. Injuries caught up to us in that game, but I believe we can keep Auburn's offense in check provided we don't give them a short field due to coverage on kicks or turnovers.

AJ needs to have a "Heisman" game. If he does, it won't be close.
Incidentally, everyone might ought to go read that thread. You were one of maybe 3 or 4 RATIONAL posters. I didn't actually crunch the numbers but just looking on average, the board predicted about a 21-point Alabama win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.