Poll: Which is the tougher opponent, AU or UF?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Which is the tougher opponent, AU or UF?

• Tiggers

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • Lizards

Votes: 31 50.8%

• Total voters

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Thanks. I didn't watch any of the games yesterday, which helped. On vacation with my wife celebrating our 20th anniversary. My life is no less awesome today than it was yesterday. Lucky to have her.
I must be a fanatic. When we lose it feels like a love one died (not quite to that extent but bad). I don't want to watch and post games shows. I don't read the paper. I come here and try to find the upbeat posters. I try to block out all the other noise.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Thanks. I didn't watch any of the games yesterday, which helped. On vacation with my wife celebrating our 20th anniversary. My life is no less awesome today than it was yesterday. Lucky to have her.
Are you saying you didn't watch Michigan State beat Ohio State?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Are you saying you didn't watch Michigan State beat Ohio State?
Correct. Only saw the recap late last night. Followed the game somewhat on my Android, so I knew what was happening. Still had a great day. Heading out in a few minutes for our last day in Florida then flights home and back to the grind.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Florida's defense makes them the tougher opponent. Auburn will need more luck.
The Barn will be TOUGHER next week! After NEXT week, if/when we beat the Barn then Florida will be tougher that SECCG week!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Happy Anniversary B1G. Ours was actually yesterday, and the wife and I went out for dinner and a movie after spending the week on vacation with our son. Six years for us. We wanted a fall wedding and picked that date because it was Alabama's annual FCS week. I missed most of the action yesterday as well.

Tough loss for OSU and I hate it for you, but forgive me if I don't hate it for Meyer. And hey before any of us count out OSU, stranger things have happened.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I may be in the minority, but I think the Auburn we were "supposed" to see shows up...at least for a bit.

I'm always of the thinking that the next game is the toughest. It's no different this week.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Happy Anniversary B1G. Ours was actually yesterday, and the wife and I went out for dinner and a movie after spending the week on vacation with our son. Six years for us. We wanted a fall wedding and picked that date because it was Alabama's annual FCS week. I missed most of the action yesterday as well.

Tough loss for OSU and I hate it for you, but forgive me if I don't hate it for Meyer. And hey before any of us count out OSU, stranger things have happened.
Thank you, and congratulations to you.

Rolltidegirl205

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2014
Both. Both will be playing "spoiler" to our championship run, and trying to play their best ball against us. We bring out the best in other teams because we're just that good.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I must be a fanatic. When we lose it feels like a love one died (not quite to that extent but bad). I don't want to watch and post games shows. I don't read the paper. I come here and try to find the upbeat posters. I try to block out all the other noise.
I used to be that way (threw a television out my apartment window Iron Bowl 89), but I grew out of it in my 40's. I still shut everything off when we lose, I do not even want to watch another game.

What will I feel like the day I wake up and coach Saban is not our coach anymore, that is what would put me into a tailspin.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I just voted after some contemplation - for the Barn.

They are not doing as well this season as predicted but I think it will come down to whether they will "get up" mentally for this annual rivalry game. I think they will and it remains to be seen if Florida will "get up" mentally against their rivalry game this weekend....so that is a question mark as far as Florida is concerned at this point in time.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Florida is the better team. The last two times we lost to the Barn it was pure luck. LSU was lucky to beat Bama 9-6.

Honestly, of the teams that can make the playoffs I don't see anyone that can beat this team. The defense is too good and the offense has gotten better as the year has progressed.

Our guys are focused. I don't see Auburn getting in the way. Bama by 20+

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.