Game Thread: Horned Frogs v Sooners game thread

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I will never understand how our last two Sugar Bowls went the way they did but we just haven't had much luck in those Sugar Bowl games under Saban (the LSU rematch was technically the BCSCG, not the Sugar Bowl).

Never say never. Oklahoma State is usually only good for beating y'all once or twice a decade and they're probably smarting from that whooping from Baylor.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Concussion protocol. It's in the hands of the doctors now.
I was really surprised by that shot by the TCU LB. There is always occasions where you look at something and go "Well can't say for certain..".

That last night was about as clear cut "targeting" as you will ever see. It was like you could see the Summers "loading up" to spear him. Summers should sit the next FULL game for that.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I was really surprised by that shot by the TCU LB. There is always occasions where you look at something and go "Well can't say for certain..".

That last night was about as clear cut "targeting" as you will ever see. It was like you could see the Summers "loading up" to spear him. Summers should sit the next FULL game for that.

I agree and mentioned this in the game thread - the replay showed this to be textbook targeting

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.