Saturday night was a fun night of football watching

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Or a Wisconsin cheerleader...

Apparently their own fans became so uninterested in the game that they started pelting their cheerleaders w snowballs.

To the point where the cheerleaders left the field...

There's definitely something funny in there somewhere...
That sounds mighty extreme. Maybe they should equip their sideline with an active firehose, so the cheerleaders could fight back.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
We could probably have kept it on yesterday but turned it off in an abundance of caution. All of those "extras" actually create quite a burden on the server. I'm sure folk would rather complain about the buttons than a slow board. This gives me an opportunity to slip in this caution - if the board should slow down next Saturday, it's being a "big" game, the best way to slow it down even further is to keep hitting "refresh." ;)
You may wanna sticky this.....

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I would like to have watched the Michigan State vs tOSU game yesterday, but when the Alabama Crimson Tide is playing, my total focus is on them. I do not turn channels or watch more than one game when Alabama is playing.

I really didn't think Michigan State had much of a chance. Looks like there are several people with the "me" disease on that tOSU TEAM. There should be no "I's" or "me's" in a great TEAM.

Who do you guys think Alabama have a tougher game against: Michigan State, tOSU, or Iowa? Of course, I'm NOT going to count my chickens until those two eggs hatch: AU and UF.

I did turn that TCU vs Oklahoma game off in the 3rd quarter. TCU didn't look like they had a chance. I guess they should have gone for the tie instead of going for 2 after the last TD. Then, hoped for an OT win.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Driving home from T-town last night I had plenty of games on XM radio to switch between and keep up with. Glad I got home in time to actually see the end of the State/Arky game, that was crazy fun. While they never announced the final score of the Sparky/Buckeye game over the PA, you could tell lots of people were watching on their phones. The cheers started when the FG was made and then when the score made it onto the ribbon board the cheers became more of a roar. It was kinda funny as people were trying to figure out what the cheering was about as our game was in a break.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.