Clemson
Mich St
Stanford

Iowa losing to Mich st
ND losing to Stanford
OU loses bedlam
OSU lose to Mich
UF loses to BAMA

Final spot comes down to Baylor and Stanford. Beating ND and winning championship game gives Stanford the edge over Baylor. Also feel it leads to the Big12 expanding quickly....

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Re: CFP predictions (11/24 and final)

Well done on the post. I have my concerns about Florida as the #8 team based on recent performances. Other than that, I agree with your list.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

Well done on the post. I have my concerns about Florida as the #8 team based on recent performances. Other than that, I agree with your list.
I agree. Florida has been trending downward for several weeks now. Their D is legit but they have absolutely no offense.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I don't think the Big 12-2 gets snubbed again. Also think ND loses to Stanford.

Alabama
Clemson
Michigan St
Baylor

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

I think the Stanford VS Baylor debate could be interesting. My thought is Stanford has the better win, better SOS, and last 3 weeks, better resume.

May also be hoping Stanford cuz Baylor reminds me of Ohio St last year, a team we should destroy with a 3rd string QB... Also if we play Baylor I'm pretty sure we'd pick Miami and I have tix to the semi being played at the Boss Hogg Bowl....

I don't think the Big 12-2 gets snubbed again. Also think ND loses to Stanford.

Alabama
Clemson
Michigan St
Baylor

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I think the Stanford VS Baylor debate could be interesting. My thought is Stanford has the better win, better SOS, and last 3 weeks, better resume.

May also be hoping Stanford cuz Baylor reminds me of Ohio St last year, a team we should destroy with a 3rd string QB... Also if we play Baylor I'm pretty sure we'd pick Miami and I have tix to the semi being played at the Boss Hogg Bowl....
I think if Stanford wins out, depending on how everything else shakes out, they have a decent amount resume. Baylor having such a backlogged schedule that they have a leg up.

It also depends on who they play in the Pac championship game.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

I think if Stanford wins out, depending on how everything else shakes out, they have a decent amount resume. Baylor having such a backlogged schedule that they have a leg up.

It also depends on who they play in the Pac championship game.

Agree... One of them would feel subbed but, they lost a game which IMO takes away their ability to complain too loudly! I said the same thing when we got the rematch with LSU. Had the formula selected Okie St, we only would've had ourselves to blame.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014

Oklahoma is not losing to Oklahoma State. Oklahoma is a legitimately good team and I believe they are focused on getting in...

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

Stanford has two losses. They aren't making it in. I don't think they'll beat ND either.

My final:
Bama
Clemson
Norte Dame
Michigan State

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
Notre Dame will lobby they are the true Pac 10 Champion! Even with their regression one season, much like Arkansas, I would see that Notre Dame was being built the right way. They are probably a better team than the one we played, but we would still beat them of course.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Oklahoma is not losing to Oklahoma State. Oklahoma is a legitimately good team and I believe they are focused on getting in...
If Mayfield can't play, OU will get curb stomped. Stoops said he has a head injury and he is questionable at best to play. That offense was horrible without Mayfield.

tidegrandpa

All-American

11/24:

Clemson
BAMA
ND
Iowa
Mich St
OU
Baylor
FL
Ohio St
Stanford

Final:

BAMA
Clemson
Mich St
Stanford

Iowa losing to Mich st
ND losing to Stanford
OU loses bedlam
OSU lose to Mich
UF loses to BAMA

Final spot comes down to Baylor and Stanford. Beating ND and winning championship game gives Stanford the edge over Baylor. Also feel it leads to the Big12 expanding quickly....
I think your final is spot on.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

Clemson is due to "clemson", at some point in the season. They usually do it on the biggest stage possible.

TheTradition

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2010
Alabaster, AL

I don't see any way Stanford gets in as a two loss team. I think they would take the Big 12 Champion over them despite no championship game. The way I see it finishing out:

1. Clemson
2. Bama
3. Michigan State
4. Oklahoma

3rd and 4th spots go to Big 10 and Big 12 champions respectively

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

This week:

1. Clemson
2. Bama
3. Notre Dame
4. Iowa
5. Michigan State
6. Oklahoma
7. Baylor
8. Florida
9. Ohio State
10. Stanford

Final:

1. Clemson
2. Bama
3. Michigan State
4. Oklahoma

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.