Auburn offense may debut a 'little package' for Iron Bowl

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Click here:

What package? I wouldn't be surprised if they start the game with a trick play or two. My gut feeling is wildcat package or a play that has Two or three rbs on the field at same time. I think its pathetic that they will try something like that knowing they know they can't run against us.... We got our packages on our own that we may use...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
That's just DC being DC - anything to get an edge, especially when they are over-matched.
I would think "we could have hung 60 on 'em" is plastered on every wall in the Bama complex - I sure hope so.
As usual, hoping for a curb-stomping of epic proportions.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
My thought is you've already lost if you have to rely on tricks and gimmicks... Especially when you already run a HS Mickey Mouse offense.

As far as what the little package is, some BS with 4 RB in the backfield (1 playing QB) behind some huge linemen. I'm sure 1 or two crouching on the ground trying to hide... The crap might allow them to keep the game close but, it won't allow them to win. BAMA will win by at least 2 TD's. (I'm thinking more like 3-4 TD's)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Also, there was an interview with JJ and Ricardo... they were saying that they finally are in sync and no one can stop them.... Just giving Bama boys enough materials... I don't think Auburn really realize we're lot better than we were last year.....

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I think we both want JJ to play in the game... because I know JJ confidence will be messed up if we force turnoever 1 or 2... and Expect to see mix of Qbs to play in the game.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Aubarn has too many big mouth players not to let something slip this week, all they will hear is how Bama is going to blow them out at Jordan HaiR stadium. They gave up over 460 yard to Idaho, they better find a big package to go with the "little one".

Last edited:

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Unless this package contains a new Auburn football team, then they might as well keep it. The good thing about packages is that they are often boxed up and sacked.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
What package? I wouldn't be surprised if they start the game with a trick play or two. My gut feeling is wildcat package or a play that has Two or three rbs on the field at same time. I think its pathetic that they will try something like that knowing they know they can't run against us.... We got our packages on our own that we may use...
No, it's called smart. If that's what it takes to generate some offense . . .

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Probably will finally debut the Jason Smith wildcat they said they practiced about 5 games ago.
^^^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

Jason Smith in certain situations with heavy zone read. If I'm a Aubie, if Jason Smith is so "special" (as all my Aubie friends tell me he is), then why haven't they used him throughout the season?

It reminds me of last year when some of the Barn players were talking how they had spent most of the Georgia week in "game planning" for Alabama. You threw the UGA down the crapper in order to play your best against Alabama?

Boy, if any of that is close to true, they have got the "little brother syndrome" in a bad way...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.