Auburn offense may debut a 'little package' for Iron Bowl

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
Click here:

What package? I wouldn't be surprised if they start the game with a trick play or two. My gut feeling is wildcat package or a play that has Two or three rbs on the field at same time. I think its pathetic that they will try something like that knowing they know they can't run against us.... We got our packages on our own that we may use...
If their "package" doesn't include Tom Brady, Julio Jones, Adrian Peterson, and Denver's defense, it's still gonna be a lonnnnnnnnnnng day for the tiggers at the Barn-yard.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Alabama has played well away from BDS this season (4-0), scoring 36 ppg and allowing 14 ppg. Away from home against SEC competition, Alabama is 3-0, scoring 37 ppg and allowing 13 ppg.

At home this season, Auburn is 3-3, scoring 27 ppg and allowing 24 ppg. At home against SEC competition, Auburn is 0-3, scoring 14 ppg and allowing 21 ppg.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
Alabama has played well away from BDS this season (4-0), scoring 36 ppg and allowing 14 ppg. Away from home against SEC competition, Alabama is 3-0, scoring 37 ppg and allowing 13 ppg.

At home this season, Auburn is 3-3, scoring 27 ppg and allowing 24 ppg. At home against SEC competition, Auburn is 0-3, scoring 14 ppg and allowing 21 ppg.
And to add to your point, they are by a wide margin the worst team we'll have to play on the road this year. And we're by far the best team they'll play at home.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.