Pick the score: Alabama vs. Auburn

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I can't believe it is Thanksgiving and Iron Bowl week. I don't see them doing much on offense the way our defense has been playing. They gave up 34 points to Idaho so we should be able to score some points. Let's clinch the West!

Bama wins 41-17
But, but, but, they have a secret play and formation that they didn't get to use against the Idaho Potatoes.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I realize it's just an opinion but what is your logic behind your score prediction? We have only scored in the 50's once this season against an FCS opponent. LSU, Arkansas, MSU, Texas A&M at their best didn't come close to 29 points. You think Auburn with the quarterback situation will really hang this many points on us? Not trying to start an argument just curious on your thoughts behind this.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
I do not think that they have the weapons on offense to score against our defense.
We make a goal line stand early the way we did against Dak Prescott, and Auburn folds like a cheap tent.
Bama 31-0

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.