Pick the score: Alabama vs. Auburn

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Guys, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but this defense is in the "best ever discussion". Consider this, we might not give up another offensive TD the next 2 games...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Quoting myself as some seem to be worried.

If Alabama plays like they have in every road game this year, they'll truck Auburn. There's literally zero reason to believe Auburn will be able to hang with Alabama unless the team shows up flat. Just look at the numbers. Sure, emotion will weigh in, but emotion works for about 10 minutes...

This. 100% this.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Crimsonaudio said:
If Alabama plays like they have in every road game this year, they'll truck Auburn. There's literally zero reason to believe Auburn will be able to hang with Alabama unless the team shows up flat. Just look at the numbers. Sure, emotion will weigh in, but emotion works for about 10 minutes..
If the Tide comes out flat during this game, there will be holy hades to pay. But they won't. They'll come out ready to go and sharp as a razor. Auburn will get trucked, and I wouldn't be surprised to see another blowout. My opinion, the only time Auburn crosses midfield is when we switch sides at the end of each quarter.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
60 to 0 would be most appropriate. And don't think Saban doesn't have it in him. I am convinced that he brought his 2003 LSU team to Tuscaloosa with the intent to beat Bama exactly 31-0. The 2002 score in reverse.

In the fourth quarter, with the score 24-0, he was extremely upset that LSU had to settle for a FG making the score 27-0 rather than 31-0. And when Bama got the late FG to avoid the shutout, I thought that he was going to die of a stroke right there on the sideline.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
45-9 Bama...but we could hang 60 on them. :tongue:
And you should after Gus' comments, but Saban won't. As soon as this game is in hand Saban will flip the page and start thinking about resting players for Florida.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
28 us'uns-13 University of Auburn. Their home game plus just enough pixie dust and mo jo floating about that they score, late, prob against our ST, plus 2 fgs.. (Hope I'm just a pessimist and we hang a trainload of pts on them.)

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Anything can happen in a rivalry game, it's at Jordan Hare, throw out the records, blah blah blah...

I've watched a lot of Auburn this year and they just aren't very good. Especially on offense, which has been their crutch. I think it's close for 20 min - MAYBE a half - and we start pouring it on 'cause they aren't ready for a 60 minute fight with Bama.

Alabama 45 Auburn 10

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
38-us 3-them. Aubren will be lucky if they get past the 50. Roll Tide!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.