Pick the score: Alabama vs. Auburn

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

Just wondering if you think the D-line regulars will be taking the day off. Maybe if we play backup players for backup players, then the Barn may get 29 on us. Or, perhaps Jake and the rest of the offense play like they did against Ole Sis and give up 17 points. Otherwise, those playing who experienced Kick-Six will do everything in their power to prevent the Barn from getting across the 50-yard line.

Bame 41 - 6

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
When looking at last weeks Auburn 56 points as momentum, take these Idaho scores into consideration
South Alabama put up 52
Appalachian State put up 47
New Mexico State put up 55
Ohio put up 44

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
I would love to hang the horse collar on them and we have the D to do it, but they'll find a cheap score or two.

Make both of them field goals and give our O a good but not spectacular day.

41 - 6, Heffaumps.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
History says we should win big and I believe we do. I will go with 38 -17 the barn is going to come up with a couple of sandlot plays that they score on or set themselves up to score off ,of but they can only come up with so many of those.

BubbaOne

Scout Team
Jun 27, 2007
Tucker, GA
Sure hope all are right but this game is usually closer except for a few years.
Some of you fellows might be in for more of a scare than we expect.

Admittedly, Auburn has not played a great game all year and here is hoping the Iron Bowl will
not be there coming out party. I suspect a great deal of trickery, fake punts, short kick offs, of course they have to score to kick off and well that is not a guarantee.

Alabama 31
Auburn 20

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
FWIW: Alabama has played well away from BDS this season (4-0), scoring 36 ppg and allowing 14 ppg. Away from home against SEC competition, Alabama is 3-0, scoring 37 ppg and allowing 13 ppg.

At home this season, Auburn is 3-3, scoring 27 ppg and allowing 24 ppg. At home against SEC competition, Auburn is 0-3, scoring 14 ppg and allowing 21 ppg.
Quoting myself as some seem to be worried.

If Alabama plays like they have in every road game this year, they'll truck Auburn. There's literally zero reason to believe Auburn will be able to hang with Alabama unless the team shows up flat. Just look at the numbers. Sure, emotion will weigh in, but emotion works for about 10 minutes...

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
Quoting myself as some seem to be worried.

If Alabama plays like they have in every road game this year, they'll truck Auburn. There's literally zero reason to believe Auburn will be able to hang with Alabama unless the team shows up flat. Just look at the numbers. Sure, emotion will weigh in, but emotion works for about 10 minutes...
I doubt their emotion will last 10 minutes. This game can get extremely ugly for them. If they don't fire on all cylinders early on they will get blown out. I still don't see how they will be able to score on us though. Our defense is just ridiculous...

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
I doubt their emotion will last 10 minutes. This game can get extremely ugly for them. If they don't fire on all cylinders early on they will get blown out. I still don't see how they will be able to score on us though. Our defense is just ridiculous...
But their engine has been a two cylinder John Deere (dating myself here) :smile:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
38-3.

Auburn will get a drive going against us to start the game. Jordan-Hare will be rocking and rolling, and then the drive will stall in FG range. AU's excellent kicker will trot out and nail it, but the writing will be on the wall by that point. Our offense will struggle for the 1st half, and it will be 10-3 at halftime. In the second half, AU's emotion will have run out, our will and depth will set in, and the inevitable will take place. Henry's 4 and 5 yard runs will turn into 50 and 60 yard TD gallops. Ridley catches a long pass from Coker for a TD. And by the time the 4th quarter gets going, it's 38-3 and Jordan-Hare has emptied save for the 8 or 9 thousand BAMA fans. We'll drain the clock and call it a day.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.