Trey Mullinax finishes strong in the RSM Classic with Jay Seawell on the bag

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/mullinax-finishes-strong-rsm-bama-coach-bag/

ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. – Trey Mullinax finished his week at the RSM Classic with a 22-footer for birdie at the 18th hole and his caddie, University of Alabama golf coach Jay Seawell, broke into celebration.
“I told him I was going to do it,” said Seawell, who simulated the “air guitar” celebration used by Michigan State kicker Michael Geiger after the Spartans beat Ohio State on Saturday.
Mullinax was tied for 25th when he finished Sunday, following a closing 69 for his best Tour finish in a young professional career, but the solid week wasn’t going to lure Seawell into considering a new career.
Seawell, who coached Mullinax at Alabama, said following the round he has no interest in trading his coaching duties for a caddie job.
“I quit,” he smiled. “Gave him the papers coming up 18.”

Would be cool to see Trey make some money on the tour. On the Web.com tour this yr Trey made 14 cuts out of 18 events and made $88K. This month in 2 PGA events he has won $50K. Great to see Seawell on Treys bag this week. I really like CJS. That was one awesome Bama college team a couple of yrs ago with Buddy Wyatt, Robby Shelton, Trey Mullinax, and Cory Whitsett. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.