Cyrus Jones Named SEC Co-Special Teams Player of the Week

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
And then he starts to run his mouth. Given the number of penalties he draws, I wonder about his judgement sometimes.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/i..._db_on_auburns_receiver.html#incart_big-photo
While I don't agree with Cyrus making this comment, I don't think it was necessary for you to take a shot at him. He has been our most consistent DB and leader and penalties are part of the deal when you are on an inland. We are going to miss Cyrus when he leaves to play for money.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I get the "co" assignment given the level of competition faced. I have watched the replays several times. Cyrus was never touched and didn't have to make anything close to spectacular moves to return those punts for TDs. Right guy, right time, right place.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I get the "co" assignment given the level of competition faced. I have watched the replays several times. Cyrus was never touched and didn't have to make anything close to spectacular moves to return those punts for TDs. Right guy, right time, right place.
Since we're going by level of competition, I guess any Ohio State player that won a B1G player of the week award shared it with someone else, too. Right? :wink:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Since we're going by level of competition, I guess any Ohio State player that won a B1G player of the week award shared it with someone else, too. Right? :wink:
LOL - The B1G isn't the SEC, but it isn't FCS.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.