Link: Ryan Kelly on Carl Lawson: 'Honestly don't know who that is'

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

Alabama center Ryan Kelly had no idea who Auburn star defensive end Carl Lawson when asked on Monday.

"Honestly don't know who that is," Kelly said. "I don't play defense, I play offense."

When informed Lawson plays defensive end, Kelly doubled down on his stance.

"Okay," he said. "I don't know. I guess we'll find out today, but I don't know."

JustinT256

1st Team
Sep 21, 2015
Dayton, Ohio
Cyrus apparently called the Barn's WR's "nothing special", also. I didn't see the actual interview though, and I'm sure it was taken out of context.

Even so, in the words of the great Michael Buffer "LLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLE"

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Cyrus apparently called the Barn's WR's "nothing special", also. I didn't see the actual interview though, and I'm sure it was taken out of context.

Even so, in the words of the great Michael Buffer "LLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLE"
He did, but it wasn't out context. Link

The answer started out by the book.

Regarding Auburn's wide receivers, Alabama cornerback Cyrus Jones began by saying, "They're pretty good players, you know, athletic, fast."

Jones then threw in, "I don't think they're nothing special, honestly."

"But we still can't overlook them," Jones continued. "We've still got to prepare for them like we're playing the best guys in our conference. I just think we have to come in there ready to do our job, which we do every weekend."

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'm sure that the media is gonna try to can up anything into locker room material...that's always the MO with this game.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Confident.. but Catuious... Remember Those guys have experience with lot of players from last year, so They know what they are expecting this year from players. So i dont see anything wrong with Ryan and Cyrus's words...

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

Even so, in the words of the great Michael Buffer "LLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLE"
Other than Lewis I cannot name 1 of them so I would say Cyrus is spot on with this call.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I'd rather not hear comments like this, but Aubie's pass game is no doubt poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.