Thugs arrested in raping & murdering preacher's pregnant wife

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Hopeful Indiana has the death penalty. This scum should not have the opportunity to take another breath.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
did they kill her because she is white or because she was there?

Not that it should matter, hate crimes are ridiculous. Murder is murder, the why doesn't matter except in trying to prevent future similar acts
I agree. I've mentioned in other posts how amazed I was on how quick the hate crime laws were passed riding one of the political correctness waves. They just don't seem to fit in a free society plus I'm not a big fan of unnecessary laws; especially federal laws.

Is there any chance that these laws can be rescinded? I'm afraid the PC crowd would come up with so much rhetoric trying to make anyone opposed to these laws look evil.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I agree. I've mentioned in other posts how amazed I was on how quick the hate crime laws were passed riding one of the political correctness waves. They just don't seem to fit in a free society plus I'm not a big fan of unnecessary laws; especially federal laws.

Is there any chance that these laws can be rescinded? I'm afraid the PC crowd would come up with so much rhetoric trying to make anyone opposed to these laws look evil.
rescinded? I doubt it. That takes a politician to stand up and propose. Who is going to get reelected after being "soft" on hate crimes

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I do not believe in hate crimes and I do not believe in the death penalty.

However, I will not lose any sleep if he is tried for a hate crime and later gets the needle.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I have a soft spot for women with Child. The needle is to easy for these animals but its not my decision. I hope the death penalty comes soon for them.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Every murder is a hate crime. Adding special definition to certain victims elevates them above others when those who demand such always scream for equality.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.