Bo Jackson's comments on the finebaum show

TallapoosaTide

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 16, 2015
Bo Jackson praises Derrick Henry and says that DH is his #1 choice for Heisman. He also said that if AU can't win the National Championship he hopes Alabama does because he wants the state of alabama to do good! I have a little new found respect for the big man!

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Bo Jackson is a class act. Wish he would have committed to Bama, but believe he is one of the most incredible athletes in my lifetime and a great spokesman for the state of Alabama!

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I give up. I have more trouble making a photo show up here. I hit image, do the upload thing and then it doesn't work. Sigh.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Not holding your mouth right.

I would hate being famous. When you're in public, you never know when a camera is going to be on you. I'd have to have an itch in my nether regions, as an example, and some cameraman were to take a photo of me at an inopportune moment.

Bo and Charles are my favorite Barners. Bo seems like a genuinely decent guy and Charles is so candid as to be pretty funny at times.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I would hate being famous. When you're in public, you never know when a camera is going to be on you. I'd have to have an itch in my nether regions, as an example, and some cameraman were to take a photo of me at an inopportune moment.

Bo and Charles are my favorite Barners. Bo seems like a genuinely decent guy and Charles is so candid as to be pretty funny at times.
Agreed. CBS failed Bo on this one. They shouldn't have broadcast that. But, they did, and my 9 y.o. paused the TV and came and got my wife and I so we could see it. Parenting win.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
When I was little, I was more of a baseball fan than football and I was a big Bo Jackson fan before I realized how much I was supposed to hate Auburn (I still don't care that much about Auburn...). I don't have a problem with the guy, his biggest transgression is choosing the wrong school. We're not talking about someone like Cam here, who blatantly broke the rules or something.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
It's different for me because I'm on an iPad, but in your case just right click on the image, select "copy image location" and paste that in the field.
The image was on my HD since I took the photo. I uploaded it to Tidefans using the load image button.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Love Bo now. Not so much 30 years ago. The biggest reason he chose the barn was immediate playing time. He really wanted to go to Bama but was told he probably wouldn't start 'til his junior year.

Athletically he's the best I ever saw in person. Watched him play baseball in Huntsville. Dove for a blooper fly and it passed him to the track. He popped right up digging turf outa the ground, chased down the ball and threw a one hopper to the plate which was waiting on the runner when he got there. Absolutely awesome athlete.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.