Henry - Now a 2/5 Vegas Favorite to win the Heisman - Article 247

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Heisman-Trophy-odds-Vegas-pegs-Derrick-Henry-as-huge-favorite-41355402

Henry's 2/5 odds of winning the stiffarm trophy give him an implied probability of 71 percent to become the second Alabama player to bring this particular piece of hardware back to Tuscaloosa. If you're trying to construct a scenario in which someone other than Henry wins, it likely involves the Crimson Tide losing Auburn and missing out on the SEC Championship game thanks to an Ole Miss win over Mississippi State, plus a pair of strong performances from Watson against Carolinas South and North. The latter seems far more likely to happen than the former, and that probably won't be enough on its own.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I think he still needs to close out the regular season with two very strong performances, which he can, of course, easily do.
I was leaning towards Ezekiel Knight until last week when he blew it in more ways than one.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He continues to play well while everyone else struggles. The QB from Oklahoma has too much ground to make up this late in the season.

Good for him - hope he wins it.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
If he is the winner and we win the NC, I think we'll have to erect a gold statue to Saban for all that has been accomplished here under his watch.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
So last the running back to win was Ingram. Why not make that 2 Alabama running backs to win. They sure have loved QBs since 2009.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.