The kick..... 2016 vs Clemson

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Re: The kick.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5bElg0fRo

I hope Adam Griffith has this historical Crimson Tide moment indelibly imprinted on his brain! Before Adam's career at Bama is finished, he may get an opportunity to enter the ranks of the immortals.

Roll Tide.
I think Griffith already has a kick indelibly imprinted, and if we have a close game against Auburn, that won't be a good thing.

bamaBurn

Oct 6, 2015

Hi everyone! I'm new to this fine site, and am sure glad to be here! I was in the end zone where the ball landed that day. What a game, and what a kick! The ball passed the uprights 5' or 6' above the crossbar!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

Idaho had the same points put on them by teams like Appalacian State. Ha anyone else noticed that Adam is very good on the left hash mark? Or is that just me! Auburn might kick a few, not us.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

No....He need to let that kick go... No need to bring that up. THe players, coaches already moved on from that.
The irony, that play is mainly mentioned in positive light for Coach Saban and our program to display the flukes that have occurred in 90% of our losses the past 6 years. Missed FG's. helmet bounces, kick 6, Manziel throwing a prayer. Kick 6 has no power behind it like Bo over the top, or the Tiffin FG, a fluke.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

We can make the kick irrelevant - it's gonna take the next national title but we're still in line for it.

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5bElg0fRo

I hope Adam Griffith has this historical Crimson Tide moment indelibly imprinted on his brain! Before Adam's career at Bama is finished, he may get an opportunity to enter the ranks of the immortals.

Roll Tide.

I think Adam has indeed attained immortal status!!! Good for him!!! Roll Tide!!! Number 16 is in the trophy case!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.