Best venue in Tuscaloosa to watch the Iron Bowl?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Surprised no one has mentioned Bob's Victory Grille. Never been there to watch Bama on TV, but have been there for Hey Coach prior to home games. All I can speak to is really good pizza and cold beverage. Tons of big screen TV's all over the place.

A bit o/t, but on tonight's show, CNS said he and Miss Terry are going to have 18 players, that are unable to head home, over to their house for Thanksgiving. Along with the Saban family. Sounds like it will be fairly busy.

RTR!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Bob's victory grill in midtown is a good place as well. Baumhower's Wings is closed for renovation. There is a new one south of town by Lowes off Skyland Blvd., but I'd rather be closer to the strip personally.
The new one is wildly popular and is PACKED EVERY NIGHT. The new Texas Roadhouse has huge tvs throughout too. Lots of places to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Either of Baumhower's establishments, Wings or the Victory Grill, would be your best option. Moe's BBQ in Tuscaloosa pales in comparison to the ones in Hoover and Orange Beach, so I would stay away. And avoid the Strip, too.

Not a fan of BWW, either.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.