Link: CFN: Alabama vs. Auburn Prediction, Game Preview

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
Based on their line:

Auburn won’t be able to throw well enough, and the defense won’t be able to stop Henry in the second half as the tide rolls on.
I'd expect the score to be much more lopsided than they predict, but I'll take it.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I'm confused. How the Tigers rested? They took out their defensive starters late 3rd and early 4th. OTOH, our entire first unit on offense and defense were out by halftime, Henry by early 2nd.

35-10.

I'm confused. How the Tigers rested? They took out their defensive starters late 3rd and early 4th. OTOH, our entire first unit on offense and defense were out by halftime, Henry by early 2nd.

35-10.
Yeah, that's what I don't understand. That isn't really rested and how could they not point out that Bama was rested too.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
this quote from the article says a ton

The Tigers have lost three of their last four SEC games, the offense hasn’t quite worked, and the defense has been just okay, but the engine got revved up last week in a win over Idaho,

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.