Question: Anybody hearing of any barn shenanigans for this year like 2009?

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
If memory serves, wasn't it the 2009 Iron Bowl that the booger eaters were discussing ways to affect our team prior to the game. Somebody posted which hotel the team was using in Montgomery(including which rooms were being used) and a detailed itinerary of team activities while at the hotel. I think it included what time the team would be leaving for the game and posters called for a rolling road block on I-85 to keep us from arriving on time. Coach alluded to arriving late in the post game interview I believe. Anyways.....anybody here of any bush league tactics from the mentally challenged for this year?

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
you can be sure someone somewhere will try to do something stupid to affect Bama. Seems like there's been some fire alarms set off in the hotel in the middle of the night in order to disrupt sleep. I'm also convinced that Coach Saban has things planned for in order to keep things under control for his guys.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.