Wallace Gilberry caught doing random act of kindness

bamatex82

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Greenville, TX
Re: Gilberto caught doing random act of kindness

Someone change the title please. My thumbs and predictive texting don't get along. Sorry!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

tmv85

All-SEC
How cool! Reading things like this about our former players gives me the warm fuzzies and makes my Crimson heart swell with pride! Far too many times, the headlines read "<Insert player's name here> caught..." for all the wrong reasons, whether it is for some illegal activity or just plain stupidity. Way to go, Wallace!

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
We have been blessed with former players who give back. I saw someone post on Twitter that Mark Ingram donated 100 tickets to the West Alabama Boys & Girls Club for this past weekends game with Charleston Southern

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
That dude is one of my all time favorites. Under-recruited and got a scholly from Shula due to his star play in the Alabama-Mississippi All Star Game. Dude is a stud with one of the coolest names ever. Wallace Gilberry sounds like a guys that would wup yo butt!

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
We have been blessed with former players who give back. I saw someone post on Twitter that Mark Ingram donated 100 tickets to the West Alabama Boys & Girls Club for this past weekends game with Charleston Southern
I believe those kids sat near us in the North endzone. There was a ton of kids that all came filing in together. They seemed really excited about the game and there a bunch of them! :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.