Captain America: Civil War Trailer

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Really? I haven't started it yet. I have been meaning to. I think I may do it tomorrow.
It's not quite as amazing as DareDevil (not the movie, the netflix series - guessing you know that) but it's really really good

going to give it a second watch in a few weeks

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I agree Winter Soldier is in my top 5 of MCU movies, and Civil War looks to be solid, but I still have my concerns about Phase 3. Its probably my comic book side of my logic, but something tells me that Xmen Apocalypse might be the best comic book movie next year mostly because its not as hyped as Civil War, Deadpool, and Batman v Superman. But I expect all to be solid

DothanTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 6, 2011
The CW comic is probably one of the top three comics I completely and utterly hate, so that's kinda coloring my view of this movie. And honestly, after the piece of trash that was Age of Boretron, I don't really have much faith the future Marvel movies(Doctor Strange/GOTG 2/Thor 3 are probably the only ones I'll spend money to watch before Infinity War).

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
The CW comic is probably one of the top three comics I completely and utterly hate, so that's kinda coloring my view of this movie. And honestly, after the piece of trash that was Age of Boretron, I don't really have much faith the future Marvel movies(Doctor Strange/GOTG 2/Thor 3 are probably the only ones I'll spend money to watch before Infinity War).
A second viewing improved Ultron for me, but I agree that it wasn't great but it's not like there havn't been bad Marvel movies. Iron Man 2, Thor 2 jump to mind right away

DothanTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 6, 2011
My issue is that they've really started laying the snark on thick lately and it makes it practically impossible to take anything seriously. It's fine for someone like Loki, but Ultron being like that? No thanks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.