Captain America: Civil War Trailer

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I never read these comics much. I was always reading preseason college football magazines and playing college football video games as a kid. But I love these movies.

The trailer looks awesome, but please tell me they aren't going to kill off Iron Man.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I never read these comics much. I was always reading preseason college football magazines and playing college football video games as a kid. But I love these movies.

The trailer looks awesome, but please tell me they aren't going to kill off Iron Man.
no way

2 reasons

1) Robert Downey Jr is far too big of a star and Iron Man is far too popular

2) Avengers Infinity War Part 1-2 are being filmed soon and will include Iron Man

I don't think so.
I just hope they aren't going to kill off War Machine.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006

You got the wrong character. I believe it's Cap that gets the axe and Bucky takes on the shield in his stead. Just like in the comics.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
See, I haven't even watched Winter Soldier yet. Got watch that one before this one.

(Don't mind spoilers so don't worry about that).
Winter Soldier is actually my favorite of all the MCU movies. It is really that good.

Also just finished Jessica Jones on Netflix and it was really good

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Wow! I can't wait...the Winter Soldier was probably my second favorite Marvel movie. (Behind the first Avengers). I say that Chris as Captain America...is one of the best casting in the Marvel Universe...right behind Robert Downey. No one would be able to play the character any better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.