Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Been a great year - so much to be thankful for!

I'm going to do a little work tomorrow...nothing major....and then headed to Mom's for Thanksgiving dinner....she's still the best cook on the planet!

Thanks for letting me be a part of your community and best wishes to you and yours for Thanksgiving!

:smile:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Same sentiments - thank you all for letting me be a part of this great community.

Happy Thanksgiving!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well!

I'm very appreciative of the non-BAMA fans that frequent this site. Bazza, B1GTide, and even ole AuDub are valuable members of this community, IMO.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Let's eat too much tomorrow, then rest on Friday because the Tide's going to Roll on Saturday!

I'm going to do a little work tomorrow...nothing major....and then headed to Mom's for Thanksgiving dinner....she's still the best cook on the planet!

Thanks for letting me be a part of your community and best wishes to you and yours for Thanksgiving!

You too! You're one of the good ones Bazza!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Happy Thanksgiving to all TideFans Brethren, Sisters and forum Enemies (Just Kidding).

I'm thankful for a lot but especially for my health. As usual you just don't realize whatcha got 'til you nearly lose it.

RTR!!!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Happy Thanksgiving to all TideFans Brethren, Sisters and forum Enemies (Just Kidding).

I'm thankful for a lot but especially for my health. As usual you just don't realize whatcha got 'til you nearly lose it.

RTR!!!
Right there with you Sonami. It took a heart attack out of the clear blue on April 10th of this year to bring me around to realization how blessed I've been in my 55 years on this earth. I have great gratitude for all it, every bit of it.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Happy Thanksgiving to all here on Tidefans. You guys are the friends I can talk football with when no one else is around.

Thankful for all the wonderful Mods we have here for making this the best fan site on the net.

Very thankful for those fans of other team's who come in and participate, even if we don't like your team.

Finally I am thankful for each and every member here who from day to day posts their thoughts, ideas, and musings. You guys are just what I've needed these last few months I've been cooped up at home thanks to back surgery. You guys help my day go by.

A special thanks to BooRadley. A great fan, and an even better person. I really appreciate you for everything.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving to all! And to Baz, B1G and AuDub: I don't know how you guys do it, but my hat's off to all of you (there are a few others, I think) for posting on here intelligently and tolerating (I don't know how) some of the obviously biased, homer-istic comments without flinching. An admirable quality, and I'm sure most of us on here are glad Bama is at least your 2nd favorite team.
Hope everyone has as enjoyable a time with family and friends as is possible, makes it though safe and sound if you're traveling at all, and enjoys Rivalry Week!

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Happy Thanksgiving all. Always enjoy the banter with our resident good natured rivals- Bazza, B1G, and AUDub. You guys are a credit to your respective fanbases.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I am thankful to spend this long weekend with my family.

I also agree....It is great be a member of a forum like this.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Be safe tomorrow or tonight when you travel. I love getting on Tidefans everyday to see what is happening in our world.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

Well, if it'll make ya feel any better, I'll be doin' a lotta work tomorrow, cuz it's just a regular unleaded day up here...

As some of y'all may know, Canadian Thanksgiving is in early October, but I twist friends' n family's tails up here n wish them a Happy Columbus Day, insisting that Thanksgiving is the 4th Thursday in November... :smile:

So I'll be thinkin' of y'all doin' it up tomorrow, as I toil away...

Anyway, great thread, and wishin' y'all a Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Thanksgiving, and God bless y'all, your families, and the USA!

RTR!!

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Happy Thanksgiving all. Thanks to the mods who keep this a friendly community. As others have said this is a great and dependable place to talk about one of my favorite things. Pleased to be a member.....

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
The older I get I really understand what having blessings really mean. Thank You God for everything that I have and wish blessings on all my Crimson Brothers and Sisters out there. Roll Tide and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.