Auburn fan ready to forgive QB with win over Bama

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
Auburn Fan is willing to forgive the early season poor play of their QB Jeremy Johnson if he can beat Bama...

THIS, From commenter on College & Magnolia: (in discussion as to who will be starting QB for the Iron Bowl) "I was harsh on JJ earlier in the year (I think we all were), but if he somehow leads us to a win this week, I will forget every bad thing I ever said or thought about him, and then I will build a shrine of him in a corner of my house out of the precious metal of his choosing."

Almost brought a tear to my eye….

by forobviousreasons on Nov 24, 2015 | 8:15 PM reply

 They can't afford metal in Lee County
and they’ve already stripped the copper out of the abandoned trailers.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This guy is a typical fan, and an example of why players lose respect for fans eventually.

Note - JJ doesn't want your forgiveness. He has done nothing for which forgiveness is required.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I'd tell this fan what a fellow umpire told a coach who was griping about a call and said "I wish you'd open your eyes!"

The response went,

"Coach, you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Forgiveness has nothing to do with it. The barn's entire season depends on one game - this one. It's been said many times that they could lose every other game of the entire season, and win against Bama, and they would be happy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.