Obama the gun grabber is at it again...

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
May have to take a ride over there and check them out when they start selling them.

I may also try to get over to the new CMP range they built in Talledega. I have a buddy that shot a Glock competition over there and said its amazing.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Not so fast. There are conflicting reports indicating this is old outdated news. I'd love to own a 1911 military surplus .45 too but I doubt it's going to happen. Thinking about the politics of it, is Obama going to turn his back on seven years of bringing up gun control and alienate that part of the Liberal base? He'd have them melted down first.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Not so fast. There are conflicting reports indicating this is old outdated news. I'd love to own a 1911 military surplus .45 too but I doubt it's going to happen. Thinking about the politics of it, is Obama going to turn his back on seven years of bringing up gun control and alienate that part of the Liberal base? He'd have them melted down first.
Not if it meant using the purchase data to find 100.000 gun owners. Whatever the reason, you can bet your arse there's a plan behind it.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I read that this is inaccurate info from the old house version of the bill NOT the one that was sent the the POTUS

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I read that this is inaccurate info from the old house version of the bill NOT the one that was sent the the POTUS
Considering tons of sources are talking about this and I've seen none suggesting otherwise, I'll need to see links that back up what you're suggesting...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.