Tyren Jones set to visit Auburn

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Know the kid, only thing he has got in his mind , is getting back at saban.
That sounds about right, instead of realizing the fact that he is the one that messed up.It is all about oh poor me Saban messed me up blah blah blah, come on cry me a river. Bottom line is if he would have kept his head straight he would be seeing playing time this year and would be in line for a great deal of playing time next year. Come to think about it he will be a perfect fit at the barn.

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
that sounds about right, instead of realizing the fact that he is the one that messed up.it is all about oh poor me saban messed me up blah blah blah, come on cry me a river. Bottom line is if he would have kept his head straight he would be seeing playing time this year and would be in line for a great deal of playing time next year. Come to think about it he will be a perfect fit at the barn.
nail on the head !!!!!

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Kid would be PLAYING a key role in the Iron Bowl instead of just VISITING if he'd just done what was asked of him, which I'm certain was no different than things Coach Saban asks of every player.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Tyren would will be in the NFL in 2017. I hope he keeps us in mind. I like what I saw.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
He was probably told "We would like you to come to Alabama. We are going to win a Natty with our without you. We'd like to win it with you." Uh, it appears it will be without him. :smile:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
For those who don't recall: http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/03/tyren_jones_dismissed_from_ala.html

"Tyren Jones was indefinitely suspended from the football program early in the semester," Nick Saban said Tuesday. "He was given an opportunity academically and from a team rules standpoint, but he failed to do any of the things necessary to comply with the rules of the Alabama football program. He was dismissed from the team when he refused to follow the parameters given to him for reinstatement."

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Think the guy has a lot of potential. But potential is what you make of it.

He had his opportunity at Alabama. Evidently he could not understand that there is "a great big world out there beyond your own nose". And if the sole reason to go to the Barn is to try to get "even" with CNS, then it shows me he has still hasn't grown up.

I heard national football analyst (Phil Steele maybe, not sure) yesterday say "This Auburn team has talent. Not as much as Alabama, but it does have talent. But it is a group a individuals that has never played together as a team."

If that is Tyren's attitude...let him sign there. He'll become the "Duke Williams 2.0". It is the standard Barn operating procedure. There are some player you simply have to say "I'd rather lose without you than win with you.".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.