Cowboys/Panthers...Ro takes on Cam on Thanksgiving

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
It's been hard to keep up with how McClain is doing with the Cowboys. He seems to run hot or cold, no in-between. For now, the Dallas owner is happy with the way Ro has been playing the last few games.

So here comes Cam with the Panthers' 10-0 record. Ro has a chance today to make a big splash on the national stage...how will he do?

Led by quarterback Cam Newton, the Panthers have a 10-0 record. As the Dallas middle linebacker, McClain will play a big role in determining how much damage the dual-threat QB inflicts on the Cowboys.
"He's (McClain) really hitting his stride," Jones said. "He truly is a great, without exaggeration, football player when he's got it all together."
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/11/rolando_mcclain_hitting_his_st.html#incart_river_home_pop

(Note to mods, please excuse the pro talk on this board, I thought some might not know about the game or might want to talk about it.)

When that game is over, we get to see how Eddie Lacy is doing getting back on track with Green Bay. Can he regain his starting role?

Should be a good day for football.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Tidefans friends.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
It's been hard to keep up with how McClain is doing with the Cowboys. He seems to run hot or cold, no in-between. For now, the Dallas owner is happy with the way Ro has been playing the last few games.

So here comes Cam with the Panthers' 10-0 record. Ro has a chance today to make a big splash on the national stage...how will he do?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/11/rolando_mcclain_hitting_his_st.html#incart_river_home_pop

(Note to mods, please excuse the pro talk on this board, I thought some might not know about the game or might want to talk about it.)

When that game is over, we get to see how Eddie Lacy is doing getting back on track with Green Bay. Can he regain his starting role?

Should be a good day for football.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Tidefans friends.
He pretty much did that last week with by far his best game of the year.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I don't like "America's Team" either esp. with Hardy out there. But the Cam ManLovefest around Charlotte is in hyperdrive and about all one can take. Go Cowboys. We gotta choose a team to pull for and a player to pull against to make it interesting. :)

If I were wagering I wouldn't bet against the Panthers. They're on a roll.

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
I don't like "America's Team" either esp. with Hardy out there. But the Cam ManLovefest around Charlotte is in hyperdrive and about all one can take. Go Cowboys. We gotta choose a team to pull for and a player to pull against to make it interesting. :)

If I were wagering I wouldn't bet against the Panthers. They're on a roll.

It's time for the Panther's to go down:biggrin:

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
Kuechly read Romo's check down to a kick screen like a dang book there. Could make a strong case for him being the best LB in the game right now.
I don't follow NFL that closely, but I thought he was already regarded as the best LB

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Dang..Dallas is awful this year & would still be if Romo was healthy all year, not looking good for Jason Garrett as The Cowboy's HC, LSU should hire him after getting rid of Miles..

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Dang..Dallas is awful this year & would still be if Romo was healthy all year, not looking good for Jason Garrett as The Cowboy's HC, LSU should hire him after getting rid of Miles..
You obviously don't follow the NFL...Jerry would never get rid of Garrett. He needs a yes man who ocassionally has enough success to justify Jerry's refusal to fire him. Garrett fits the bill perfectly.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.