OK, I'm a little worried AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
I've seen a lot of football in my life, and have experienced some low-probability events occur many times. Everybody thinks this game against the barn as a BAMA blowout. That, for some reason, makes me very nervous. If all in the world is right, it should be BAMA 60 to barn 0....however, with EVERYONE expecting a W, I get nervous....anybody with me? Can you help me stem my anxiety about this game? I just all of a sudden have some anxiety....sorry to be a negative nelly....just venting a little before a HUGE game for our championship possibilities....

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
AU has 2 conference wins vs Kentucky (which they should have lost) and Texas A&M. Nothing else needs to be said..

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I was a little "on edge" earlier in the week. But the closer the game gets, the more relaxed I get about it. I'm sure I'll get amped on Saturday morning, but right now I'm pretty chilled.

Part of it probably has to do with the fact I'm surrounded by Barners and, by in large, they've already conceded the game and have hopped off the Gus Bus. I get the feeling if we punch the Barners in the face a time or two on Saturday, they'll fold like a cheap team...kind of like the fan base has. :)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I've seen a lot of football in my life, and have experienced some low-probability events occur many times. Everybody thinks this game against the barn as a BAMA blowout. That, for some reason, makes me very nervous. If all in the world is right, it should be BAMA 60 to barn 0....however, with EVERYONE expecting a W, I get nervous....anybody with me? Can you help me stem my anxiety about this game? I just all of a sudden have some anxiety....sorry to be a negative nelly....just venting a little before a HUGE game for our championship possibilities....
I don't always listen to other Tide fans,
But when I do, I listen to WMack

Chill buddy.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Watch last week's game against a weaker team. The boys came out focused and relentless. Do you think they will slip against an SEC opponent for the Western division title?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

I'm a worrier.

So I'm w ya, brother...

I take nothing for granted....

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i'm like that as well. if we came into this game against an 0-11 Auburen, i'd still be nervous. Thats just the way i've always been. maybe i have a college football anxiety issue.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I fully expect us to win & win big Saturday in Lee County..This year is setting up to be another magical NC run & The Barn has no chance in hell of stopping us(excuse my language)..We win 38-10 & could be 45-3 as well..

rangertau

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 29, 2000
Fairfax, VA
Yep - me too. I'm not mailing this in yet. Fear keeps your edge.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
It COULD be close but I don't know how that could happen honestly. SEC and National Championship dreams riding on this... Barn is playing to get a better bowl than the toilet. Might be close for a quarter.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
They know they're not going to run on us (who has?), so I expect to see some double reverse statue of liberty unicorn pixie dust attempts (as always).

They will try that early to get a quick score and get us rattled. That's the only prayer Gus has. I just like to watch him run down the sideline faster than his offensive players wildly flinging his arms yelling "GO GO GO." An Auburn game is quite the spectacle. :)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Everyone said it would be a blowout the last two years. We lost one and almost lost the other.

So I'm going to worry.

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
I think we'll be fine...but like you, I never take a W for granted. I always look for a couple of things early: 1. Can we stuff their running game? (Like everyone else here, I'm confident we will) 2. Can we run on them? (They'll stack the box and make it hard...but I think we eventually wear em down and Henry gets his 150+.....with most coming in 2nd half) 3. "Skill people" match ups...AU (like any SEC school) has enough athletes to hit some big plays...and flukes do happen. I think though, even if the ball bounces their way a time or two, we have enough of an edge over them this year to win by two scores minimum...likely more.
I do like the way this team has improved down the stretch...they seem to be very focused right now....

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have to ask - for those worried, are you worried in an LSU game kinda way or an Auburn game kinda way. By that I mean are you worried that Auburn might outplay you or that crazy stuff might happen? I suspect that it is the later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.