OK, I'm a little worried AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Just consider how focused this team is and how smothering our defense is. There is no way they let Auburn threaten the accomplishments they have achieved the year. We wil steamroll the barn this year.
Has Bama lost to a power 5 quarterback(S) that was ranked in the bottom half of their conference in the past 6 years? I can't think of one. This would be a rarity.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
You're comparing apples to hippopotamuses. In 2010 and 2013, I though that even with national championship quality teams, Auburn would need a miracle to win. And guess what? I was right. This year, they would need, as Patty Dye said, a bunch of miracles.

I think some of you want Auburn to win so you can say I told you so. I just don't get the attitude.
C'mon.......really? You just typed that? :rolleyes:

You're comparing apples to hippopotamuses. In 2010 and 2013, I though that even with national championship quality teams, Auburn would need a miracle to win. And guess what? I was right. This year, they would need, as Patty Dye said, a bunch of miracles.

I think some of you want Auburn to win so you can say I told you so. I just don't get the attitude.
I agree. The beginning of this year was similar.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
I'll put an almost in there, just for you.
Hehehe...okay! I just, really. hate. the. barn! I think that plays into my nervousness a little. Just that low probability that things go against us because we have something really special in this team right now...losing actually starting to hurt worse than the great feelings after a victory! Yes, Coach Saban has spoiled me to that extent!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I guess I just think there is a difference between the knowledge of how bad it would be if Auburn were to somehow win--I feel that way before every game, including Charleston Southern--and having any real concern that it is going to happen. I feel like we have the baseline chance of losing this game, the same chance you have in any game you play. And that really goes to what someone said early. Auburn CANNOT beat Alabama. They are incapable of lining up against us and winning. We can only lose this game. We can give it away. We can beat ourselves. That's it.
Well said. I actually think that has been the case all year long after seeing what this defense was capable of. The OM game proved that point. The offense kept screwing up and gifting points and putting the defense in hole after hole 5X.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'll admit I'm a little worried, too.

I'm afraid we might leave so many broken bones they don't have enough players left to play. Other than that, I'm cool.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
The barn is going to get spanked tomorrow. I'm just wandering how bad....

Yes, I am very confident in our team, and yes, I think we win big.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I feel like we smoke them tomorrow. I am looking at the game like this, if we get upset by auburn tomorrow, that would just save an embarrassing loss in the playoffs. I don't think that happens though. Dak Presskott was pretty good and we handled them pretty easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Short of us just not making it to the stadium, the only thing that worries me is if Ritter it the ref b/c he and his crew will turn a blind eye to linemen downfield on the pop pass. Even if that happened, Saban and Kirby would have to basically assign a spy to the QB and have the DB's step up and cover tight.... Only thing I think a Ritter crew does is makes it a 10 point win VS a 3TD+ win.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

I think some of you almost want Auburn to win so you can say I told you so. I just don't get the attitude.
I am CONCERNED about tomorrow's game. I guess I'm always concerned. I want to beat the Barn so bad! I do not want to be in a state of depression for 365 days or will it be 366?

Will our players show up to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and take names later or will it be hard to motivate them to play in a pasture?

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
ALLBURN will play us tough ! I think we will still win the game by 14 points. I don't think we will wipe the field with them , even thought on paper we should. Hell we should hang 60 on them :). If they quit, we will kill them. But I think it will be more like the 2009 game,

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Unless the barn is able to do what they have not been able to do all year to anyone; and they do it to a team that has not allowed anyone to do it all year ... this is over at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.