Iowa vs Nebraska anyone interested?

TallapoosaTide

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 16, 2015
I was just wondering who else besides me would be watching this game today @2:30ct?? I haven't seen them all year and i kinda wanna see what all the IOWA hooplah is about....

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I'm still suffering from turkey hangover, and too sleepy to figure out for myself, so I need to know which team I should want to win. Therefore, what outcome works against Ohio State?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Iowa has a great defense - no offense. Nebraska is just an average team across the board, but as good as anyone that Iowa has faced this year. I expect Iowa to win, but only because of their defense.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Iowa has a great defense - no offense. Nebraska is just an average team across the board, but as good as anyone that Iowa has faced this year. I expect Iowa to win, but only because of their defense.
I'll admit this is the first time I have watched Iowa play this year but are you sure you would call their defense great? I consider Alabama's defense this year on the borderline of great. Do you think Iowa's defense is comparable to Alabama's defense?

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
This is my first time to watch Iowa. I must be the only guy that finds them impressive. Looks like they can run the ball but struggle to throw and they play solid defense. Huskers seem poorly coached.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'll admit this is the first time I have watched Iowa play this year but are you sure you would call their defense great? I consider Alabama's defense this year on the borderline of great. Do you think Iowa's defense is comparable to Alabama's defense?
Well, you're right. They are very good, but nothing like Alabama's defense this year.

Still, relative to most of college football teams out there, they would probably be considered great. They are solid across the board - no real weaknesses - solid depth.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Well, you're right. They are very good, but nothing like Alabama's defense this year.

Still, relative to most of college football teams out there, they would probably be considered great. They are solid across the board - no real weaknesses - solid depth.
I'm not sure how good the Iowa defense is. Can't tell since they are playing a pathetic offense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.